Your mother has scalded herself with a kettle of water

Vicky and Elisabet (Clinic or doctor and girl)


Clinic: Hello, Clinica Bofill.
Girl: Hello. Can I speak to a consulting a doctor, please?
Clinic: Yes, I'm doctor. Can I help you?
Girl: I'm Nicole Chipson and my mother has just scalded herself with a kettle of water. Can you help me?
Clinic: Yes, of curse. Ok liste4n to me. First you should run cold water over the affected area.
Girl: For how long?
Clinic: For about 10 minutes to cool it down.
Girl: Right. And shall I remove the ring she's wearing?
Clinic: Yes, you should.
Girl: Ok. What ealse can I do?
Clinic: Now you should cover the wound with a sterile bandage to prevent infection and come to the clinic as soon as possible.
Girl: Ok. Thanks for your advice. We'll folow the instructions and come to the clinic.
Clinic: You welcome. Nice to meet you Nicole.
Girl: Thank you! See you later!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario